Tag: Scottsdale nightclubs
16TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PUDDING SHOW
PRESENTED BY AIRPARK DODGE RAM CHRYSLER JEEP AND WYNNCHURCH CAPITAL
December 9th, 2017 at the Celebrity Theatre. Alice Cooper’s Annual Christmas Pudding has come to be one of Phoenix’s signature holiday events. The Christmas Pudding directly benefits Solid Rock and The Rock Teen Center and brings together some of the finest musicians, dancers, TV and film actors, and comedians in today’s entertainment history.
This holiday season Alice Cooper will be raising the roof with Slash, Ace Frehley, Rob Halford and Edgar Winter along with David Ellefson, Filter, Nita Strauss and Glen Sobel, the comedy and music of Gary Mule Deer and SIXWIRE for the shock rocker’s 16th Annual Christmas Pudding. The annual fundraiser for teens returns to the historic Celebrity Theatre at 7 p.m. on Saturday, December 9th, and will also include performances from the Solid Rock Dancers, as well as the winners of this year’s Proof is in the Pudding Musical Talent Search, Alice’s own version of American Idol.
Past performers have included Johnny Depp, Sammy Hagar, KISS, Joan Jett, Rob Zombie, KORN, Cheap Trick, Glen Campbell, Stephen Stills, Tommy Shaw, Peter Frampton, Don Felder, Nils Lofgren, Jonny Lang, P.O.D., Dave Mason, Jordin Sparks, Michael Grimm, Sinbad, Cheech Marin, John O’Hurley, and of course, Alice and his original band. Together, they create a magical evening of music, comedy, dance, and a bit of mayhem. This highly anticipated event brings fans from all over the world, year after year. In addition, dancers, magicians, comedians, and teen performers from The Rock Teen Center all take the stage to make for a truly magical evening.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE online at Celebrity Theatre To charge by phone, call 602-267-1600 ext. 1
HARRISON FORD TO BE HONORED AT MUHAMMAD ALI’S CELEBRITY FIGHT NIGHT XXIII
EVENT TO INCLUDE A SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO THE LATE MUHAMMAD ALI PRESENTED BY
BILLY CRYSTAL, SHARON STONE, AND LARRY KING
WITH APPEARANCES AND ENTERTAINMENT BY DAVID FOSTER, REBA MCENTIRE, BROOKS & DUNN, CAROLINE CAMPBELL, COLBIE CAILLAT, THE LONDON ESSENTIALS, MIKE LOVE, BRIAN MCKNIGHT, DENNIS QUAID, SMOKEY ROBINSON, AND THE SHADOWBOXERS
ADDITIONAL CELEBRITY ATTENDEES TO INCLUDE LONNIE ALI, LAILA ALI, LARRY FITZGERALD, NANCY LIEBERMAN, CARSON PALMER, MELISSA PETERMAN, EARNIE SHAVERS, VERNE TROYER, MICHAEL CARBAJAL AND MORE
(PHOENIX) Celebrity Fight Night announced today that Harrison Ford will be honored at Celebrity Fight Night XXIII: Celebrating Ali, a special tribute event taking place on March 18, 2017 at the J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona.The Muhammad Ali Celebrity Fight Night Awards were established at Celebrity Fight Night IV to recognize leaders in the sports, entertainment and business communities who best represent the qualities associated with the Champ and his fight to find a cure for Parkinson’s disease. Previous award recipients throughout the years have included Halle Berry, Robin Williams, Billy Crystal, Howard Schultz, Jennifer Lopez, Steve Martin, Joe Montana, Tony Hawk, Robert De Niro, Kevin Costner, Magic Johnson, Reba McEntire, Michael Bublé, Jim Carrey, Forest Whitaker, Clive Davis, Larry King, Jack Nicklaus, Emmitt Smith, Wayne Gretzky, Michael J. Fox, Michael Phelps, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Evander Holyfield to name a few.
GRAMMY® Award winning superstar of country music Reba McEntire will return as emcee, with renowned music producer David Foster reprising his role as musical director. This year’s event will include a special tribute to the late Muhammad Ali with special words being shared by Billy Crystal, Sharon Stone, and Larry King. Having first accepted an invitation to attend Celebrity Fight Night in its third year as a featured guest, Muhammad Ali helped put the now-legendary fundraising event on the map. Celebrity Fight Night is honored to have had Muhammad Ali as their featured guest for the past 20 years.
Celebrity Fight Night XXIII will feature on-stage appearances and entertainment by David Foster, Reba McEntire, Brooks & Dunn, Caroline Campbell, Colbie Caillat, The London Essentials, Mike Love, Brian McKnight, Dennis Quaid, Smokey Robinson, and The Shadowboxers. Additional expected attendees include Lonnie Ali, Laila Ali, Melissa Peterman, Larry Fitzgerald, Carson Palmer, Earnie Shavers, Nancy Lieberman, Verne Troyer, Michael Carbajal and more.
Celebrity Fight Night has raised $127 million over the past twenty two years benefitting the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, as well as several other worthy charities. The black tie event features a cocktail reception, silent auction, elegant dinner, and exciting live auction including one-of-a-kind luxury items and experiences.
Sponsors of this year’s event include The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation, USA Today, Porsche, Tequila Patrón, GoDaddy, M Group Scenic Studios, and GO Media Companies.
About Celebrity Fight Night
Celebrity Fight Night Foundation is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1994 by Jimmy Walker to support the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, as well as numerous other charities. For more information, visit www.celebrityfightnight.org.
For additional information or to obtain press credentials for the event, please contact Jennifer Parks at Rose+Moser+Allyn Public and Online Relations at Jparks@RoseMoserAllynPR.com or by calling 480.495.3806.
About Harrison Ford
Harrison Ford has starred in some of the most successful and acclaimed films in cinema history, including the landmark “Star Wars” and “Indiana Jones” franchises and a total of eight Best Picture Oscar®-nominated movies. Ford has garnered a number of Best Actor award nominations including one Academy Award®, three Golden Globe Awards®, and one BAFTA Award®. Over the course of his illustrious career, Ford has also been repeatedly honored for his contributions to the film industry, including the British Academy of Film and Television Arts’ Albert R. Broccoli Britannia Award, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Cecil B. DeMille Award, and the American Film Institute’s Lifetime Achievement Award, in 2000. Ford was most recently seen reprising his role as Han Solo in Disney’s “Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens,” directed by J.J Abrams, a film that broke multiple box office records including highest grossing domestic film of all time.
About Celebrity Fight Night
Celebrity Fight Night Foundation is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1994 by long-time Arizona resident and businessman Jimmy Walker to support the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, as well as numerous other charities. Each year, Celebrity Fight Night attracts first class celebrities from the sports and entertainment worlds. Recognized as one of the nation’s elite charity events, this power-packed evening leaves a lasting impression on attendees and provides significant dollars for various charities.
AZ Credit and Collections web site Brandable Domain
MORTGAGE/HOMES FOR SALE
- Yahoo! Answers » Blog Archive » Winners of Yamster Halloween …
- The Middlebury Campus » Blog Archive » SRC streamlines departments …
- Re : dynamic div and html table via jquery – Jquery Home
- What Is A Row Height In Excel In Cm's? – excel recovery – Cm's …
- At what height above the earth is the free-fall acceleration 10 …
- Halloween Costume Curious Creatures: Vampire Twilight | coercs
- Dreamweaver Tutorials- Working with Div Tags; using float and …
- Finally Plus Size Halloween Costumes Give More Options For Plus …
- Best iPhone App For Submitting Photos – Facebook, Flickr …
- Last Week's Tweets 2010-11-08 | SRC-Stark ReAlity Check
- jQuery .width() detection · Technology Articles
- Halloween Awakening | Pakistani Videos
- Size and Width Shoes – Starting at $6.25 at 6pm! | Happy Deal …
- Height Increasing Food Contains the Nutritional Agents to Fuel the …
- “Iconic, off-the-field value doesn't translate in my world” | TYU
- Halloween Costumes – Part 1: 80s Costumes
- The Exposed Midriff: Innie Or Outie?: style file: daily fashion …
- “Before There Was Daphne, Before There Was Tilda, Before There Was …
power sports, boating links, boat magazines, marinas, photo gallery etc.
If you have something of value for sale, boats, parts, fishing supplies and equipment, tow vehicles and so on, then feel free to list them in our classifieds and stories in our forum.
Now that the boating season is approaching us and boaters and bass men are uncovering their boats, servicing and getting ready for the season the news, stories and articles will surface for us to publish.
- IM THE DYNASTY DIVA IM IN THE WRESTLING BUSINESS I WORK FOR SEVERAL COMPANIES,IM NOW THE NUMBER 1 LADY FOR 2X.F.W.BASED OUT OF CINCINNATI OHIO IF ANY WOMEN WRESTLERS VALETS MANAGERS ARE INTERESTED CONTACT ME AT EITHER MYSPACE OR THE EMAIL STATED BELOW.
- I HAVE BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR AWHILE IM A FUN CRAZY GIRL THATS WHAT IM ABOUT, I HAVE MY OWN SUNGLASS LINE WHICH HAS THE DYNASTY DIVA LOGO, I FEATURED IN THE REAL GAINZ FITNESS MAGAZINE I DID A INTERVIEW WITH THEM IN THEIR MAGAZINE AND I ALSO WON THE COVER ISSUE OF THE REAL GAINZ FITNESS MAGAZINE.
- IM ALSO ON THE MAGAZINE HOT MODELS POST AND ICE MODELS MAGAZINE, IM ALSO ON THE MAGAZINE SCOTTSDALE, I TRAVEL EVERYWHERE FOR WRESTLING EVENTS, I WAS INDUCTED IN THE HALL OF FAME FOR THE INDEPENDANT CIRCUIT FOR VALETING AND INDUCTED FOR FEMALE WRESTLER…I ALSO MODEL FOR DYME WEAR THEY MAKE THEIR OWN CLOTHES.
- IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY BOOKINGS FOR WRESTLING EVENTS OR MODELING EMAIL ME AT BARNHARTMICHELE11@YAHOO.COM I WAS ALSO HOTTIE OF THE WEEK FOR THE REAL GAINZ FITNESS….IM ON SEVERAL WEBSITES ILL UPDATE YOU ON THOSE SO YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT I HAVE SEVERAL SURPRISES COMING UP I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED.ALSO I WILL NOW BE MODELING FOR FULL ARMOR CLOTHING MODELING THEIR CLOTHING LINE IN CATALOGS ALOT OF ADVERTISING ON THEIR MAIN SITE THEY WILL BE DOING 8X10 PHOTOS AND POSTCARDS OF ME YOU CAN PURCHASE. I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED